Saturday, February 27, 2010

. . . Push Through!!!!. . . .

"To dream the impossible dream. . . . . . . ."
All of us have our own dreams, like me. When I was still young, I have lots of dreams that was too impossible to achieve., but I'm still standing still just to fulfill those dreams. Nowadays, whom would be expecting? that the naughty little girl before is now a graduating lady on the high school? Yeah!, it's one of my big dreams, to graduate on the secondary level and also in college. Aside from this dreams, I am also dreaming to become a very successful doctor someday. I know that this profession is too expensive, but as they say, "Poverty is not a hindrance to success", that's why I will do my very best just to fulfill my dreams. And by the help of the Almighty God, I hope to attain my dreams.
"BIG THINGS COME FROM SMALL THINGS", a saying that I really believe in, and I hope that my little dreams would become true. By the help of God, I will push through...

No comments:

Post a Comment