Wednesday, January 27, 2010

. . . I did it!!!. . .

Tik! Tak! Tik! Tik! . . . the clock moves so fast., and I can't imagine that another quarter is again over.!! Although there were so many activities that made us so busy, we still have time to discuss many lessons. I have also learned and discovered a lot.
I have encountered challenges and problems, but still I stand strong to face them so that my life will continue moving. . . In our lesson in T. L. E., we discussed about the web page design, and the most exiting part in this lesson, is we made our own web design. I admit that my group mates and I feel hard in doing it, but we did our very best just to finish it, and by the help of the Almighty God, we did it!!!
Proving on I will do my very very very best in this coming last quarter, although it's already the last, it does not mean that I should play it like a game, instead I will be more serious in my studies.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment