Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yeah . . . . Coming!!!!!

Last November, there were so many activities that was held here in Ilocos Sur National High School. Such as the Filipino-Values Month Celebration, which the Values Club Officers and the concerned teachers prepared different contests for the students of Ilocos Sur National High School, like the Morning Trivia, Sayawit, Tagis Talino, Kite Flying, Cook Fest and many more. The 2009 Vigan City Meet was also held here in Ilocos Sur National High School and the CAT Officers and RCY members did their respective duties in this activity.
As a CAT Officer, I had my duty during the opening program of the City Meet. When I was in my post, I saw the athletes very excited with their events. Although my feet was already tired standing at the gate to see that there were no other students who will enter in the gymnasium except the fourth year students, athletes and guests of the activity, I am enjoying it. On the second day of the City Meet, I had my duty as an RCY member at the field in the University of Northern Philippines.
It was a great, great November that I had, because I really enjoy this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment